I attempted to start this blog a while ago, but cheated in not telling anyone I did it! I decided I'd better try to update it and get some photos out there!

We had a great time in Wyoming over Christmas break and put my Dad's ice fishing sled to good use on a rough hill.

It's all about Star Wars the Clone Wars at our house, and here's John and Isaiah getting the movie for Christmas.

We visited the Butterfly Pavilion near Denver at the end of December. I got to try out my new camera Jeff bought me and I LOVE this shot of a blue morpho butterfly.

John and his scout buddies at the Blue and Gold Banquet after he received his Wolf Badge. He worked very hard to achieve this and we're so proud of him!

1 comment:
Pretty sure I just saw a pig fly by my window!
Post a Comment